Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What a day!!

So, we had an eventful day.  Due to some issues in Thailand, our court date has been moved up to April 5th.  This means we will be flying out on the 30th of March and returning home on the 13th of April.  Yep, you read that right.  We will be going to get our daughter in 29 days!!! 

So, while my head is swimming with the details, like work coverage, plane tickets and such...we get this....

An update on our little girl.  This picture was taken when she was 13 months old.  She is wearing the butterfly shirt we sent.  The report says she walks and runs, is very active, and talks a lot.

Who cares that her room isn't done!!  Packing list, schedules, tickets, all of that, just disappeared when I saw these pictures.  29 days!!  Can you tell I am excited!!

Danyel

12 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to meet this precious little girl!!! I am just so excited for your family! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great news. 29 days is like NUTHIN! So happy for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad to hear this!! I wish the best for you all, I know she will be very loved here. I do hate it for those caring for her now though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray for an earlier travel date!!!!! She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you guys! Siri is definitely blessed to be joining such an amazing family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is Good ALWAYS!!! I just ordered a t-shirt to help you out!
    I am excited to see you bring her home!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is SSOOO exciting!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Her room not being done isn't such a big deal, my parents were finishing up my first baby's room when I was in the hospital to deliver her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Danyel!! You're so close to having her in your arms!! She looks beautiful and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful girl! Can't wait to meet her myself. I wonder if there will be other families there with us?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much for the well wishes! It is great to have so many friends following our journey. Patrick, I hear there are four families traveling with us. Also, I called NVC tonight and they see our I-800. She said it should be sent to Thailand in the next 24 to 48 hours! I'll call again tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What exciting news. She'll be with her family in no time!

    ReplyDelete