Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back By Popular Demand


What!?!  You didn’t get a chance to order a shirt the first time and now you really want one but we told you we couldn’t order any more….well, it looks like we will be able to do a round two of T-shirt orders after all.  I know I have told all of you that asked that we would not be able to order a second time (because we had to meet a minimum number) but it looks like enough people are interested.  Yeah!!

Once again tabs have been added to the side of the blog.  We will be taking orders for these shirts until April 1st (ironically the first day we will meet Siri). Your shirts will be ready by time we get back. 

The cost of the shirts are $19.95.  The adult Double XL and Triple XL are a bit more, because they cost more to make.  There is no tax or shipping.
 

The shirt is available in Royal Blue, Red, Black, or a Pink.  There are two various shades of pink based on the size. Infant and Toddler shirts come in Raspberry (the darker pink) and Youth and Adult come in Heliconia (lighter pink). That is why you see two pink shirts in the samples. The shirts are 100% pre-shrunk cotton in a regular t-shirt cut.

On a side note, we are taking the boys to a rodeo this weekend and they are so excited.  David is at home with them (they are all on Spring break) and I just got some adorable photos of the boys having fun with their cowboy hats.  Dale is totally hamming it up, he is all Cowboy.  Jack is a little undecided, he is stuck somewhere between Cowboy and Army guy.  David tells me the middle, serious picture, shows their cowboys faces.  David tells me the middle, serious picture, shows their cowboys faces. Apparently you need to look pretty angry when you are riding a bull. 










3 comments:

  1. I think I may need to order one!!! ;-) How are the kid sizes? My oldest is in a size 6 kid's shirt. What do you think I should order for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have come across your story via Inspired to Action. God bless you and your family as you travel and grow numerically and otherwise as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad that I missed the April 1st deadline :( Please let me know if you plan on placing another order because I would like a few!

    ReplyDelete