Wednesday, February 23, 2011

God is Good

Just a quick update.....the issue has been resolved!!  Thanks so much for all of your prayers. 

So now, our I-800 goes from the NBC to the NVC, then the NVC will send it to Thailand.  This should all happen by the end of next week and we will get the all clear to buy airline tickets and make our hotel reservations!!

Wow - it was only for a time span of 24 hours that I thought things were falling apart, and now I am back on the "this is really happening!!!!" train.  I like it here on the excited, things are moving forward, path.  Let's hope for no more detours!

Danyel

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for smooth sailing! It sounds like you've had a stressful day! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. The uncertainty of it all is what was so maddening. Coley - it has to have been so hard for you, the uncertainty with King. Have you heard any news?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, praise the Lord! What a stressor that you so did not need. Thanks for letting us know about the good news. PS: the post from your husband was so wonderful. Good job, hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I'll be hoping for no more troubles...

    Michelle (Sherwood) Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!! Praise the Lord for providing and hope you get your confirmed dates soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! So exciting to think we will be making our travel plans soon! It is all becoming a reality now. Can't wait to hold our babies soon!

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're daughter is so cute and Ben and I are very excited for you. We are wishing you the best and sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

    Neoma and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I can't wait to read your past posts! My email address is Kate_robertson40@hotmail.com. Please email me when you get a chance - I would love to cconnect! We're hoping to travel in April too!

    ReplyDelete