Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Magic Milk

I know this is not a proper update, and I promise to post one soon, but since I have a few minutes I thought I would post some pictures.  Things are good and Siri is doing really well.

The other day her friends Maddax and Tyler gave her a doll that has one of those magic milk bottles. 
When you turn it upside down the milk disappears.  Siri just can't figure out where the milk is going.  She will feed her baby, then try to take a drink herself.  It is so cute! 


Siri loves to do what her big brother's are doing.  She HATED brushing her teeth in Thailand.  Now she can't wait to brush her teeth and tries to do so many times a day.


She loves to dance...


...and she loves cheering on the boys at their soccer games. Go Rockets!  Look for the pigtails at the bottom of the screen.



We had a family outing to Chuck E Cheese over Easter weekend and Siri loved dancing on the stage with her brother and cousin Lilly.  Afterwards, they were all so tired, they were asleep before we got out of the parking lot.


 
Easter was good.  Siri had fun coloring Easter Eggs and ate way too much candy. 
 
 
Speaking of the little tornado, she is awake, so my computer time is up.  :)
 
Danyel
 
 


7 comments:

  1. LOVE this post and how she fits so well with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad things are going well for you guys! Your family is just adorable - especially David dancing with the kids on the floor. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You're creating such fun family memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! we've thought about you guys several times and wondered how the jetlagged transition was going. :) We expect lots of blog-breaks, so don't stress about not posting. Just glad to hear Siri is getting adjusted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I love to see that everyone is doing well and happy. And I LOVE the dance video! Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your family. I came across your blog through a Google search. Are you still selling "Superman was Adopted" t-shirts?

    My daughter was adopted domestically and my son is from Ethiopia. I like the idea of using Superman to teach about adoption.

    Bob
    E. Lansing, MI

    ReplyDelete