Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday

Hi Boys -

It's Momma.  Sorry we missed our morning call this morning.  Siri was having a hard time going to sleep and I lost track of time. When I called you had already left for school.

Daddy, Siri and I had a good day today. Siri woke up in a great mood.  She really wanted to try on the outfit our social worker, Pat, got for her.  It is a traditional Thai outfit, and it is too big for Siri to wear, but she was determined so I left her put it on.



She also loves trying on shoes.

After breakfast we took a taxi to the Pahurat Market.  Siri rode in the backpack carrier, remember, the one I tried out on you two.  She was unsure at first but then loved it.  It was a hot day and we all got really sweaty, but Siri was a trooper.


Hope you have a great day!  We love and miss you.  Talk to you soon.

Love, Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing her little personality come through and signs of bonding! (Also that fabric on your carrier is one of my favorites!) So glad to hear she is feeling more comfortable with you.

    ReplyDelete