Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Little Princess

What is it about little girls, they are just drawn to all things girlie.  Siri has definitely got her girlie girl tendencies.  She loves painting her nails.  If she finds some lipstick, watch out, because she is putting it on.  And she loves being a princess. So when my sister-in-law Sarah asked if we wanted to go to Disney Princess Live, we jumped at the chance.


When we got there, it became painfully obvious I am used to being a mommy to boys.  I had dressed my sweetie as Snow White, yet told her for the past week she was Cinderella.  Woops.  Guess I need to get my princesses straight.


The girls enjoyed the show, but they also really enjoyed dancing during intermission.



We had a blast and Siri still wants to wear her "Cinderella" dress all of the time. Oh, how I do love my little princess!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures of your little princess!!! I love how you were telling her she was Cinderella and she was wearing Snow White. So funny!!! I am glad you have someone to be girlie with and enjoy these fun moments together. I think you need to get some pictures of Miss Siri with the lipstick on too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that is stinkin' adorable! How fun for you to be able to do girlie things with her! There is a bit of a learning curve...especially when your princess is a little young to watch the actual movies! (Some of those villains are scary!) Siri is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete