Monday, April 4, 2011

We have Siri

Hi Dale and Jack -

This is Mommy.  It was so good to talk to you this morning!  Hope you had a great day with Grandma Goldia.

Today Siri is ours!  We have or meeting with the Thai courts tomorrow.  Here is the picture from her passport.  Isn't she a cutie!


We have no new pictures from today.  It has been a rough day for her.  She knew as soon as she walked into the hotel that she wouldn't be going back to her foster family, and she was not happy.  She cried and cried.  We brought her up to the room and pulled out all the treats.  She wasn't interested in any of them and just kept saying bye bye.  So, we went bye bye.  We went on a walk and she calmed down right away.  We passed an A & W and got a root beer.  She enjoyed that.


Then we came back to the room.  She played for a bit then and is taking a nap now.  Here is a sweet video from yesterday when Daddy was tickling her, and she was laughing.


Well, I miss you boys.  We will call you in the morning.  We love you and miss you!

Love Mommy and Daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You must be so excited. I'm so happy it all worked out and I wish you tons of luck in the weeks/months ahead. You are great parents though so I'm sure you'll do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy for your family ♥ Congratulations on making this possible. You two are a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following everyday, I'm SO HAPPY for you guys! She's just too cute for words, and I know you're beyond happy that she's finally with you forever!!!!!!! I'll be praying for a smooth trip home and a happy Siri on that very long flight.... I'm pretty nervous about that part of the trip!

    ReplyDelete