Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Out of My Control

Wow.  I got on here tonight to post about a setback and what do I find, but David's post.  That was really sweet of him to write, especially since I haven't been in the best spirits tonight.  Good thing he wrote that before I turned into a basket case.

Anyhow, there has been a small (at least I am trying really hard to convince myself it is small) setback with our paperwork. The short version of the story is that our home study needed to be updated to include Siri's special health concerns before I sent in the I-800, which I did two weeks ago, and we just realized the oversight today.  I have spoken with USCIS and will call them first thing in the morning.

For all of our prayer warriors out there, please pray.  Pray that this situation with USCIS can be resolved, and doesn't delay our travel.  As for me, I will do my best to live by one of my favorite verses, "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, lean not on your own understanding". 

I'll update you all as soon as I hear anything.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! USCIS is so stressful - I know from trying to get everything worked out for Ivan's visa. I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kattrina. I have been calling since they opened at 8 (2 hours ago) and have yet to speak to a real person. :(

    ReplyDelete