Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Most Amazing Anderson

I don't know how many will read this, but I just wish everyone knew how incredible my wife is. When you look at that timeline on the right side of this blog, all those documents and appointments were arranged and completed because of Danyel. This blog, the t-shirt fundraiser, travel arrangements..... she's does it all.....she's "Superwoman."

And one would think that a woman who holds a full-time job, is currently working on her doctorate, and is managing an international adoption would have little time for family, but somehow she ensures that everyone gets more than their fair share of "mommy-time." She's the most thoughtful, hardworking, and selfless person I know, and I not only count my blessings that I get to spend my life with her, but it gives me such a comfort and peace knowing how her influence will affect our children.

I can't wait to start this new chapter together with her!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, that was the nicest post ever David!! I agree, Danyel is amazing!! Congrats on the adoption and I can't wait for you to go and pick Suri up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danyel is amazing. You both are. May God pour out his love and blessings on your family for Siri's life, whom you are about to change forever, and the many lives that will be touched in the process. You all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirts and it is so wonderful to know you and your wife will be on your way to Thailand soon!!! I am also a Holt mom in the Thailand program and we can't wait to get our referral. I have loved all the helpful hints and advice Danyel has given on the forums. I look forward to following your blog now too. Ours is neilandcatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, you all are so sweet! How did you know I would need an extra pick-me-up tonight?

    ReplyDelete