Monday, March 5, 2012

Siri's First Snow

I wasn't sure if Siri would get the chance to experience snow this winter.  And then, when it did finally snow, we almost missed it.  We had a late night and did not get a chance to play in the snow when it first fell.  No problem right, there's always tomorrow.  Well, tomorrow turned out to be 60 degrees and our snow quickly melted.  Luckily, we have a shaded spot in the backyard that hung onto the snow long enough for us to have some fun.

The boys had a blast making snowballs and "snow cones".  Siri wasn't quite sure what to think of this white stuff her brothers were eating.


Then the snow ball fight started....




1 comment:

  1. How sweet. I'm glad Siri got to see snow... although I must admit I'm happy it wasn't as much as the snowstorms last year. The video of her is precious too. I love the nonsense language of little kids. :D

    ReplyDelete